Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crazy Week!

What an insane past week! I feel like I've gotten nothing done, but have had several things break and had to get them fixed!

My camera died. Very sad. I can salvage the photos from the SD card no problem, but the camera is no longer able to take pictures. :(

The water heater blew up and damaged personal items. Thank God that's over! And our awesome apartment has helped us with expenses!

The air conditioning died in our apartment for 2 days and we slept in the 100 degrees. Thank God that's fixed!

Now I feel like I can get back on track with things. Sorry for you followers out there who were missing their "Fresh Friday" this past week. I have some sweet posts coming out that you wont want to miss! My good friend Whitney told me I should do a special on Foundation for the girls who are afraid of it. HAHA! That gave me a sweet idea, to go through all the steps of makeup application and explain who what where why when, etc. So stay tuned for that!

Meanwhile, in skin care land, my face was getting SO dry, that my tried and true friend Mr. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Sensitive Skin lotion hasn't been able to keep up. I don't want to throw him away because he is wonderful, so I bought something new to boost the moisture in my face and it is AMAZING!!





May I introduce to you the new Neutrogena Naturals collection! Clean, smooth, beautiful skin with no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes or phthalates.




I bought the night cream, featured in the front round jar on the left. Let me tell you!! I added it to my night regime and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!! My face was like....YES!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY THANKYOU!!! It's super soft, moisturized, clean, clear, and happy!!


So stay tuned for new posts on your favorite subject! YOU + YOUR FACE + MAKEUP!

Happy Hump Day!

Lenea <3



No comments:

Post a Comment